BILL BRUFORD DRUM CLINIC

FORMERLY OF YES, KING CRIMSON AND GENESIS

Mohawk College Auditorium

Hamilton

Fennell Campus

Tuesday November 14, 2006 @ 7:30PM

$10 Admission

Some tickets will be at the door.

I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't skip class to go to this.

Tim

Right on. Please let us know what he says if you get the chance.

Are you heading to either the Hamilton or Toronto TMB gigs? I may catch the show tomorrow if I can get last minute clearance ... I WILL be at the Massey Hall show for sure. We're organzing our usual pre-show meet-n-greet-n-drink-n-smoke at the Library Pub. I'll post details as it gets closer.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Right on. Please let us know what he says if you get the chance.

Are you heading to either the Hamilton or Toronto TMB gigs? I may catch the show tomorrow if I can get last minute clearance ... I WILL be at the Massey Hall show for sure. We're organzing our usual pre-show meet-n-greet-n-drink-n-smoke at the Library Pub. I'll post details as it gets closer.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

I will let you know what he says if there is a Q & A.

I plan on attending the Hamilton gig of the Musical Box, though not too sure about Toronto as of yet.

I'm in such a Genesis mood right now and they are great each and everytime I see them, plus the vibe from the crowd at the upcoming shows will be interesting with the recent announcement of a "series of gigs."

Tim

I plan on attending the Hamilton gig of the Musical Box, though not too sure about Toronto as of yet.

I'm in such a Genesis mood right now and they are great each and everytime I see them, plus the vibe from the crowd at the upcoming shows will be interesting with the recent announcement of a "series of gigs."

Yup ... interesting indeed. Well, i'm sure that after tomorrow night you'll be in even more of a mood and will want to make the effort to come in on a Saturday to see them again ... there will be people at the preshow arriving with extras. Since i'm co-running the thing, we'll have the inside track on any and can definitely reserve 'em for ya :)

Most likely will be the last time for TMB in these parts (other than Montreal and Europe) :( In the meantime, Slippermen are very fine for your fix and hopefully Martin Levac will take over for the TOTT and WAW era Genesis in the future :) :) :)

Bill Bruford has always impressed me as a drummer. I've seen him play with King Crimson a number of times. I remember being most impressed when I saw Crimson tour as the "double-trio," with two drummers, two bass/stick players, and two guitarists. Bruford was on one kit, and Pat Mastelotto was on the other one, and both drummers were hitting lots of drums. Part way through the show I noticed that Mastelotto was covered in sweat. At that moment, Bruford, looking totally refreshed, decided to take off his sports coat. I guess he was getting a little warm from playing! I'm not a drummer and never really noticed his technique, but he must have lots of it.

I look forward to hearing about the clinic TimmyB.

Peace, Mark