Jambands.ca

The Blue Jays are at it again...

badams

This would be a huge boost to our team if we re-signs. It would be the first time in awhile that we've managed to keep our best player (I guess, since Halladay, who signed for WELL UNDER market value). Huge news for Jays fans. Wells is gonna be an all star for the rest of his career. With Glaus and Thomas now in the lineup to back him up, pitchers are gonna have to throw him strikes. The Jays are gonna score a ton of runs this year.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im usually not one to discuss rumours, I generally find it pointless, but I heard a good one today involving David Wells and the Jays. SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Ive always liked Wells, heck I like any professional athlete who everyone else hates. They keep the sport interesting.

Okay, start with your:

1) Hes injury prone

2) Hes over the hill

3) He's a big fat jerk - he dissed Toronto in a way thats absolutely true and instead of fans saying, ya you know what, he's right, we should support the Jays better, we cried him out of town. We dont need that again.

4) he costs too much money or something

I say the dudes got character and if placed with this team, hed be a firce competitor and would kick some major ass.