Jambands.ca

FIGHT ME (sports addition)!!!

scottieking

So I'm ready to join the wonderful world of multiforuming and I'm ready to fight you!

I'm a sports junkie in a pissy mood looking to scrap it out on something.

Time to swing wildly!

The New York Giants, once healthy , participate in the NFC Championship and WIN!

The Toronto Maple Leafs will finish ahead of both the Sens and the Habs in the regular season and it is all due to Paul Maurice and Andrew Raycroft!!!

The NBA has become an almost unwatchable product that has lost touch with the spirit of basketball.

Frank Thomas is a bad idea and waste of 20 million dollars.

Guest Low Roller

Was the NBA ever watchable?

The National Felon League is also an unwatchable spectacle on the field. A wicked reality TV show would be to follow these guys around outside of the stadium and watch them do drugs, get into gunfights, and pick up ditzy blondes.

You're dead wrong on the TML front. Although it is thanks to Maurice that they are doing well.

In order:

Ollie: I worship Belichick, who learned at the heels of the master Parcells

Bouche: Your rage sustains me.

Dinghy: From a guy who's praying for either of his goalies to stop playing like they're injured.

Gerber=Lalime

Emery= Will have to settle for those 8 in a row the A line stole him last year

Edited by Guest
Habs and Sens can lick my choda

BTW...is the chameleon an idiot...I'd rather watch 90210 reruns than an NBA basketball game. In today's episode Cindy nearly has an affair with some dude, and Brandon and Brenda try and save the day. Steve and David try out for the WBHH DJ position.

however...watchablew is a sweet new wurd.

Sorry basketball watchers...that game ain't for me.

i like the idea of 1 marquee DH vs. a few DH platoons, as they've run with in recent years. yeah, the price is hefty, but thomas proved he can still swing a bat with the season he had last year.... so long as he eats his wheaties and keeps himself healthy... and thats what you need in the AL these days, a mean hittin' DH... see Ortiz, Hafner, Bonds when he jumps to the A's, etc...

i think it also shows other free agents that Toronto is serious about being a contender in the AL East and stepping up with the chequebook, so the hope here is that a signing like Thomas helps land them a decent starting pitcher, as well.

i've seen mulder's name tossed around as a possibility for a heavy incentive laden contract - sure he struggled with a bum arm last year, but there's no denying his talent (most wins in the 2000's up to last season), and a young-ish (is he even 30 yet?) left arm like his could be the missing piece of the puzzle.

but seriously, though... go reds.

i like the idea of 1 marquee DH vs. a few DH platoons' date=' as they've run with in recent years. yeah, the price is hefty, but thomas proved he can still swing a bat with the season he had last year.... so long as he eats his wheaties and keeps himself healthy....[/quote']

Exactly. He's a tub of goo.

i like the idea of 1 marquee DH vs. a few DH platoons' date=' as they've run with in recent years. yeah, the price is hefty, but thomas proved he can still swing a bat with the season he had last year.... so long as he eats his wheaties and keeps himself healthy....[/quote']

Exactly. He's a tub of goo.

im sure there's a cream, or a clear, for that.

edit: i think the other part of my post could prove to be just as important an element to this signing, if this does give them some leverage and they manage to sign a decent arm - it's gotta be about the big picture, not the one guy - and a big name like thomas kinda gives them that credibility.

Edited by Guest

BTW...is the chameleon an idiot...I'd rather watch 90210 reruns than an NBA basketball game. In today's episode Cindy nearly has an affair with some dude, and Brandon and Brenda try and save the day. Steve and David try out for the WBHH DJ position.

however...watchablew is a sweet new wurd.

Sorry basketball watchers...that game ain't for me.

Again I say; "HICKS with SITCKS!!!" just to keep up the inflamatory tone.....

hahahahaha......

Edited by Guest