Jambands.ca

Joan Osborne quote

MoMack

how about adding a stripper pole to the stage set up for joan [smile] ? it'll keep her busy while the lads are playing in the band.

bring back phil & friends, and put the rotting DEAD back in the ground! [Razz]

oh and cause no has said it today.....phish still sucks [Roll Eyes]

give me phil and friends, add the rhythm devils and bobby, and well, i guess i have the Dead.

no need for outsiders. No need for Warren to be in ANOTHER band.

Jimmy's taking care of it like its no ones business....

I'll take the Dead anyday of the week.

but lately, i'll even take a Phish show or two.

one of my friends saw some of the first leg of dead tour with joan,, first thing she said to me was that joan needs a pole to dance with lol

and for the record, id go see phish over this reincarnation of the dead any day, but thats just me,,, if jerry was still going it would be a completely different story

each to his own....i've seen warren quite a few times now....and he's just someone who doesn't blow me away....kinda reminds me of an allman brother.

i'll take jimmy any day of the week. less twang.

warren fits a role. but when not playing in that role, he sounds really out of place.

but if he reads this, i might find him playing in my backyard tonight, so i'll call ya'll.

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

You had better call me........!

He is the COMPLETE musician. He is constantly writing great songs, non-stoup touring, can jam with ANYONE and has, sounds angelic with just his voice and an acoustic guitar, is highly reverred amongst his peers and could smoke anyone on this board under the table.

(I thought I should add that last one in for those that still dont get it)

He is a fuckin champ, and should be called The Champ.

Archived