Jambands.ca

56 mp3 JGB band shows available

Esau.

A member on another board I frequent, posted this update about his website brentmydland.net and knowing that JGB shows are sometimes harder to find for some then others, I figured folks here may be interested. Sadly, you can only download tracks one at a time. But bookmark this link & chip away at it I guess.

If you access this through the website link above, check under "Other bands" to get to the files. But here's the direct link to all 56 shows.

56 Jerry Shows (mp3)

I use free download manager. I put the address of the page with the list of shows into the site manager and all of a sudden I have a windows explorer type view and can just download all the folders. Works wicked.

The even better part is that I put the address into the html spider tab of FDM and viola, it downloads the entire site, not just the JGB but all the songs.

Edited by Guest

PS: I'm downloading the whole thing right now and I can post one big zip file a little bit later if anyone is interested, pm me. I'm downloading the entire site (jgb, phish, keller, etc).

I wish I had that hard drive space...right now I am going through select JGB shows and burning them to CD and then deleting as I go along...I really need an enormous hard drive...like 2 million gigs would be perfect ;)