Jambands.ca

nero 2004-04-17 DVD

mattm

Here's the show debob was talking about in another nero thread (the nero! nero! nero! one). I'll try to use the work computers tomorrow evening for a few hours to get it going.

Nero 2004-04-17

To celebrate Nero's reunion shows in Ottawa on Jan 12th and 13th in Ottawa at Mavericks bar I have dug this out of the vault to share with all.. a video a friend of mine shot a few years ago and was converted back then but not spread much due to misplacing it. cheers

The DVD author and audience taper are not known but this is a great quality show and must have for all nero fans.

nero

Babylon Night Club

Ottawa ON

April 17, 2004

DVD Author: Unknown

Video Tapers: Debob and Eric

Source: Dual Cam, Canon Zr60 and Sony HI8

Video Atributes:

Bitrate: 5900kbps

Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (1.333)

Resolution: 720x480

Region: NTSC

Audio Taper: Unknown

Source: Audience

Audio: LPCM 2ch

Sample Rate: 48000 Hz

Disk 1:

darius

breakline

johnny joe

miko mard

medicated

Disk 2:

401>lemondust>401

luke's wish

zedonk

whispy mountain wonder

centregnome

Edited by Guest

Thanks for making this available: it turns out I had my (audio) recording of the show sitting on my hard drive; why I never uploaded it is a mystery to me. (I uploaded GTB's opening set, but not the nero for some reason.)

I'll have to do some re-tracking of it, so I'm hoping to get it uploaded tomorrow sometime. (As far as I know, my audio is not what was used for the DVD.)

Aloha,

Brad

5pm tonight I start work. If the bosses are gone then by 6 I will have it seeding and leave it until 10pm. That should be enough that whoever is downloading (if they have a decent connection) should be able to finish. mad upload there. just a heads up.

5pm tonight I start work. If the bosses are gone then by 6 I will have it seeding and leave it until 10pm. That should be enough that whoever is downloading (if they have a decent connection) should be able to finish. mad upload there. just a heads up.

mattm, could we do a swap for blanks? (I'll be at Babylon tomorrow night for Souljazz, or next weekend at Mavericks.)

Aloha,

Brad

Do it fast, I can only super seed until 10 pm tonight and then not again until tuesday but if you're nice enough perhaps we can make you a copy (the torrent way is better because then everyone can grab a copy and our dvd burners don't suffer not to mention if you're not in ottawa, it's way easier).

My connection's fast but it's also firewalled so make sure yours isn't if that's possible.

Boilerrat, send my your current IP (the last three digits are x'ed on tradersden) so I can connect to you directly.

Edited by Guest

Maybe in a bit or if we can get some copies out. To the best of my knowledge, other than our copy there really aren't any other ones. This was dug out of rob (debob)'s vault yesterday. He taped it and then sent it to a buddy and got the dvd back but didn't really do anything with it other than to watch it and put it away.

Alright. I finally jumped on.

Thanks lads. I know of one other show having been filmed and I am wondering if this is the same crew. If not, we all need to seek those lovely pricks out because it was one of those 2004 November Dekcuf gigs......perhaps both.

(Those were killer shows)