Jambands.ca

Golden Lake Diner

paisley

(posted on the Hamilton stillepost this morning)

blast from the past... tonight

basically all the members have been out chasing different musical pursuits across the country for the past decade

Hey folks,

Greyham Peacefull, Mark Raymond and me, Joey Balducchi, have put together a new band, no name yet, but we have all new music, a new drummer named Nick, and are playing our first show TONITE @ the Legendary Red Rooster.

There has not been much promo, since this is our first show, we have kinda kept it on the down-lo, but I thought some of you might be interested in checking out our first try @ a live show together in many, many years.

Hope to see some of you cats out to the show...

The Legendary Red Rooster is a new club in Burlington

Edited by Guest
its in Burlington

I've meant to mention this Red Rooster venue in Burlington to our bands before. I'm pretty sure Brad from Killin' Time Band and formerly Pailface Boogie's doing the booking too. They also have a set up where you can tape and film the performances I believe.

little more info on the Rooster from the other board

Plains Rd East, in a strip mall with a Shoppers that sits in the same parking lot as a big Bingo palace

there's actually more info to be found on the 'internet'

Ken and Vince from General Lee/Crimps/Skye Sweetnam infamy run it.

I've only been to an acoustic bill there so far, but the sound, stage size, sight lines and lighting are all pretty sweet.

those bands have been staples round these parts... lookin forward to checkin the place out