Jambands.ca

Keith Richards kidnapped by pirates

Esau.

Heard rumors about this, I guess they are true.

ROLLING Stones rocker Keith Richards, who inspired Johnny Depp's ragged pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean, will have a role in the film's third instalment.

Pirates producer Jerry Bruckheimer yesterday said Richards would appear in the sequel Pirates of the Caribbean: At the World's End.

The announcement ends years of rumours about the Rolling Stones guitarist's potential involvement in the popular swashbuckling franchise.

Depp once said his portrayal of loopy pirate Jack Sparrow in 2003's smash hit Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and last year's Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl was based on a "part rock star, Keith Richards kind of guy".

Richards has long been known for his hard partying and wild lifestyle.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21045717-5006023,00.html

I heard about this a year ago in an interview with Johnny himself. No surprise here but thanks for posting ... I'm really excited for the third instalment. They actually started filming the third one while they were filming the second one. Actually I'm pretty sure the movie is already done. You can probably find the interview with Johnny where describes the filming process and how difficult it was, etc.

Cheers

WOW Keith looks like he is made out of stone in that photo.

That orange stuff is his signature cocktail "orange minutemaid and vodka". Appratently he lives on that and 3 paper blunts at all times.

that other photo makes him look actually good. They must have used a million filters to minimize the crevasses in his face.

Edited by Guest

I'm still kind of stupefied. Is that a real picture of Keef. The recent one where he's all ashen, he looks like he's covered in dust. Seriously is that just bad lighting or how the picture looks or has the Dark Lord actually sucked the pigment out of him.

I'm still kind of stupefied. Is that a real picture of Keef. The recent one where he's all ashen, he looks like he's covered in dust. Seriously is that just bad lighting or how the picture looks or has the Dark Lord actually sucked the pigment out of him.

I believe it's been modified because I've seen a similar pic like that where he doesn't look like that.