Jambands.ca

Funniest DJ names.

The Chameleon

I have seen many hilarious DJ names on flyers and at parties in my time so I thought it would be fun to see what some of the most ridiculous names you've ever seen a DJ billed as.

they have to be REAL.

-----------------------------------

I'll start:

Garth Breaks

Sir Trance-A-Lot

Sir Spinner Fine Vinyl

Polish Minor

Czechoslovakian Cock

Ted Dancin'

DJ Crack

Owen Sound

Deacon Boombasterdizer

Miss Thunderpussy

Darth Fader.

nice lol

always pictured my fictional "r.u. hottie" to be kind of Herb Tarlek of WKRP in Cincinatti crossed with Larry of Three's Company (ridiculously tacky clothes, creepy mustache, sunglasses, coke spoon necklace) spinnin terrible aerobics workout mixes with tinny bass and pre-recorded hand claps keeping time... constantly grinnin and steadily pumping a fist at the sky

he doesn't get out of town much lately but keep an ear open for Reverend Selecta, hamilton guy... used to be part of Glaswegian Underground (was drum 'n bass/jungle stuff mostly)

fantastic ear, loves it... solid character

scratchin with a live band called Lo-Fi mostly these days (don't let the home-made website foolya, definately catch the band live if you get a chance... loads)

For the record DJ swamp is and unbelievable good scratch DJ. Mostly he is DJ Swamps' tour DJ.

you mean Beck's DJ.

I don't think he's doing that now, and you are right he is wild, probably the wildest DJ I ever saw.

Yes you are correct. Sorry I dipped into Magnum's PCP stash when he wasn't looking and I got confused. :)