Jambands.ca

2006-12-04 Sisters Euclid...<<<sidebar!

kookycanooky

Sorry this took sooo long. Plus i only know 2 track titles so help me out if you can.

This was the show after Gov't Mule/Musical box/The Who weekend. Velvet/Phorbesie/BradM were in attendance with me.

I like the first set because the usual Organ player wasn't there, rather, Kevin's brother sat in and he can play!

Here are some pics from that night:

se1.jpg

se2.jpg

se3.jpg

se4.jpg

se5.jpg

There's me in the middle...not the older lady! Velvet and Bradm are off to the left.

(these photo's were used by permission from R.Sugarman)

Just start a new account Brad!!

I don't think it's based on your account. When I view jambands.ca on a machine it hasn't been viewed on before, I see the sidebar even when I'm logged in. (This bugged me a lot over Christmas when I was using the family computer.) My guess is that there's a cookie or something associated with the web page (as opposed to a particular user of the web page) that says whether the sidebar should be displayed. Without any way to change it, whatever it was set to when the "Toggle Sidebar" option was removed determines whether the sidebar will be displayed, regardless of who's logged in.

Aloha,

Brad

great pics too! :)

i can't help much with the setlist...there were a lot of songs i didn't recognize. but i know a few of em...

1-faith cola

2-big al

3-?

4-santa story part 1

5-?

6-i ain't ever satisfied (steve earle tune)

7-tumbleweed tea

1-?

2-silver bells

3-?

4-two miles of bad road

5-santa story part 2

6-?

7-galveston > o tannenbaum

8-? (recognize this, don't know name)

i'm sure can-o-phish or someone else can fill in all those gaps for ya

:)