Jambands.ca

Not everybody is reunion

Esau.

This has all been wonderful, but...

Phix

After over five years and almost 500 shows, Phix will be calling it quits in 2007. It has been an amazing experience for all of us, but it's time for a change and we are looking forward to pursuing original projects again. For now, we plan on having a couple more Phix tours to try and get back to some of our favorite places to say goodbye and give folks a last chance to catch us before we stop touring. We'll play a handful of shows in our home state of Colorado and maybe someone will bring us out to a festival, but we should have it wrapped up by the end of the summer. We will make ourselves available for festival invites and private shows through the end of the year while we still have the chops. Thanks for all your support over the years! (Read more on our MySpace blog).

http://www.phixband.com/

if I wasnt't drunk..I'd be sovber.

I thought that Phix where pretty good when they played at the Opera House a couple years ago.

I remember that nobody wanted to go at first, but then people decided to check it out and were super impressed! They did a great job playing some really difficult Phish tunes.