Jambands.ca

FA Cup

ollie

• 3 weeks later...

borough-manu sat

spurs-chavski sun, shame that they'll inevitably be battling the after effects of plaiyng in the UEFA cup, especially since Jol is fielding a full team from the sounds of it. i'll predict a 3-0 victory for the blues in this one

i think there are a couple of other games on sunday as well, nice little change up from having 3-4 games to watch on saturday and little left on sunday

spurs-chavski sun, shame that they'll inevitably be battling the after effects of plaiyng in the UEFA cup, especially since Jol is fielding a full team from the sounds of it. i'll predict a 3-0 victory for the blues in this one

3-0 thats generous DaveyBoy. Chelsea is awful away from Stamford Bridge this year but it is only Spurs. Ollie any bets???? I'll bet ya a show that Spurs don't even manage a goal.

Edited by Guest

3-0 thats generous DaveyBoy. Chelsea is awful away from Stamford Bridge this year but it is only Spurs. Ollie any bets???? I'll bet ya a show that Spurs don't even manage a goal.

The game is at Stamford Bridge isn't it? Make it a pint and you're on.

The game is at Stamford Bridge isn't it? Make it a pint and you're on.

And I bet Spurs to win, none of this poncey score a goal crap.

You've seen the light Ollie. Spurs are the Maple Leafs of football.

Bet still on for the replay??

Nah, it's more like sense of inevitability that I get from cheering the Sens.

That was probably my favourite game to watch all season though. And the West Ham game from last week was great as well. Spurs are in fine form at the moment.

You're on for the replay, next Monday btw.

It goes to penalties if the replay is a draw. At least that's how the last round worked.

I'm hopeful for a Spurs win but I think they had their chance last weekend at the Bridge. We'll find out today if their current form is illusion or the real deal.

...Whilst I don't condone violence - actually, I completely condone violence. We should have a whip round to post bail for the chap who attacked Fat Frank, and to get him a ticket for the next Chelsea game. Then he can repay us all by actually connecting when he throws a punch at him.

Actually, thinking about it, maybe we should hire someone who's a little more co-ordinated. If this fella can't connect with a target as big as FF, he clearly isn't up to the task.

Marv, NFFC

You've seen the light Ollie. Spurs are the Maple Leafs of football.

Bet still on for the replay??

Nah' date=' it's more like sense of inevitability that I get from cheering the Sens.

That was probably my favourite game to watch all season though. And the West Ham game from last week was great as well. Spurs are in fine form at the moment.

You're on for the replay, next Monday btw.

[/quote']

I'll save the gloating till I can do it in person over the first sip of a nice cold frothy pint of bitter. It will be Bittersweet ;)

• 4 weeks later...