Jambands.ca

Well, I'm pretty much fuÇked

TheGoodRev

If you have any strong beliefs there is a SAint we were taught to pray to when we lost things and honestly it has worked several times for me.

The only problem is I am not sure of the name now .

I'll pray to him anyway and you will find your keys!

St. Christopher i think.

Hope you find your keys soon.

ahhh!!! My mother ALWAYS used to do the St.Anthony thing...something like St.Anthony, St.Anthony please come around something is lost and cannot be found.

She'd alway find whatever it was she was looking for within moments of this.

hehehe -

opps posted this before I read the rest of the posts

BUT I now have to say Palace Princess you ROCK!

Edited by Guest
I jumped the gun

If you have any strong beliefs there is a SAint we were taught to pray to when we lost things and honestly it has worked several times for me.

The only problem is I am not sure of the name now .

I'll pray to him anyway and you will find your keys!

St. Christopher i think.

Hope you find your keys soon.

oops wrong saint

it is st anthony i think he was my uncle

st christopher was believed to protect you in a car while driving

either way you will find your keys i lose mine and found them one time in my shoe

but thats po po

Bonnaroo 2002 - Thursday night, we have arrived, set up and go down to the centeroo to see Antibalas and Hacknsaw Boys. My friend Jyll (Chameleon on here, not from the Project) says she wants to go sleep so I give her my car keys to go get her shit out of my car. (We're all drunk).

So I get back to the tent a couple hours later and ask where the keys are so I can get my shit out of the car and go to bed. She says she has no idea. I tell her, no, you have the keys. Long story short, she bent down to tie her shoe somewhere at Bonnaroo, put my keys down to do the tying, finished, stood up and went back to camp.

Had to break into my car, disconnect the battery so the alarm wouldn't go off all weekend, leave it unlocked all weekend, locksmith couldn't make a new key because it's an import.

Kept going to the lost and found twice a day asking for VW keys, they never had any. Finally, on my last time leaving Centeroo, resigned to having to get my car towed to Nashville and a set of keys couriered from my house in Ottawa, a guy is standing beside me at the lost and found turning in (you guessed it) my keys.

Wowzers. That was awesome. I have a picture of the happy reunion with my keys, and William and Ryan.

Such a relief. So even though you've lost your keys in your house or a snowbank, it could have been a 600 acre farm full of hippies thousands of kilometres from home. And I got them back!

You'll find them.

AD

Hey, I appreciate all the responses. Still no keys though. Turns out the parking lot was plowed in between the time I was at the shop last night and this morning when I called them. If I dropped the keys in the lot after locking up, they're probably gone. And I don't see where else they could be, the house and car have been thoroughly scoured.

The hoody was a good suggestion...but I've checked there.

Anyway, everybody at the shop was pretty cool about it, telling me not to worry, even the boss (though he did indicate that I'd still be on the hook for the costs). Well, what can you do, except drink heavily, really? There's a wicked kegger in the Hammer tonight...too bad I'm in Toronto rehearsing, and have to work again tomorrow. WHY LORD?