Jambands.ca

Nostradamis Book Recommendations?

Ms.Huxtable

I was talking to my dad last night and he mentioned that he would like a book about the Nostradamis predictions. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm looking for a simple read here, nothing too complex. The man just started this new reading hobby so I don't want him to get discouraged by something too difficult.

Thanks Skanks.

Don't know any Nostradamis reads to reccomend but if he's interested in that he may find the book my sister in love leant me..just finished reading and its very fascinating...it has flung my entire universal scope in new directions...not a difficult read either.

The Story of Edgar Cayce-There is a river-by Thomas Sugrue

The back reads-The astounding true story of Edgar Cayce, his remarkable prophesies, insights ino the soul and the medical cures he prescribed while in trance-told by the only writer who knew and investigated him while he lived.

There's a pretty good video, actually. It's just called "Nostradamus" and it used to be available at Rogers Video. It is sort of like a movie, with a guy in it playing the part of Nostradamus, but quite accurate, as far as I know.

(I am talking about pre-DVD-days, though, so I don't know how easy it is to find now.)

I read alot of books along these lines and I can say that anything by or about Edgar Cayce is also good reading

The Story of Edgar Cayce-There is a river-by Thomas Sugrue

I would also recommend a Mayan Calendar reader or anything else that breaks down the Mayan Calendar, as Nostradamus' forsights are similar to that of the Maya.