Jambands.ca

x

Joan

schwa, i think you should come too. and i've never met you! (although you have seen me before, i are one of the mullet sisters of saloon dance party fame). so come! if you don't have schmoola, i'm sure we can all pitch in to get ya rip roarin' drunk. plus meggo is offering you special pink lemonade, how CAN you refuse! [big Grin]

wow, megs, you're really jonsing for some qu'est-ce que! i think he's still alive, i saw him on saturday. anyone else have recent contact?

Palace - I thought you were going to see that with the Mighty Trevlor? Or did someone slip acid into my coffee again?

Hmm... perhaps it's best not to piss off Psycho Billy. Oh what am I saying? (smack) I'm going to call him 6 times in a row right now. I hope he's sleeping.

nope, yer just connecting dots on that one (see our richard smoker thread for original mention). besides, when was the last time you knew trevlor to plan ANYTHING in advance???? hee hee

yeah, get on calling that mofo 6 times, i.... for publicity's sake, am not going to connect any dots on that one, except to say every 2 minutes is what he's generally accustomed to. [Wink] dialing, that is. hee hee hee

VOILA! Je suis ici!

Tu es correct. I was in Lindsay, and YAY! we found a great deal on a house... pickin's were gettin slim, but we persevered. lotsa space, down by the river, backyard, and two guest bedrooms for all you QQC fans who wanna come visit.

...and looks like i'm back in time for a big bender at phils. everyone's gonna be there. schwa, COME OUT! (i'll call ya), meg, ian, becky, mir, by-ron and Z, maybe mila and huns will come too. trevor-whatever and polish dave.

thanks y'all, nice to know i was missed.

...much love

yay!!! qu'est-ce que is back and safe and alive... AND coming to phil's tonight, yahoo!!!!!!!

nice score on the digs, they sound beyootiful! we will all be waiting for the announcement on your big housewarming bash, i'm sure. we'll bring a whole busload. [smile]

oooh, mila might be coming tonight too? on that like wildfire.

oh, and qqc, i have dead pics for you, i'll bring them tonight!

glad you're back hombre. see you later this eve. [big Grin]

Archived