Jambands.ca

Fourserious Creations is looking for sales Reps!!

fourserious

Fourserious Creations is looking for Sales Reps for commission on design and manufacturing projects. Make money while going out to see bands and referring them to us!

If anyone is interested please email a resume and a short paragraph as to why you think you would be a good fit with Fourserious.

Here is a little about the company at the bottom you'll find our contact info:

Fourserious Creations specializes in designing album artwork. From concept to print, our designs give your album the professional edge and enduring appeal that elevate it in the competitive market. Over the past five years, Fourserious Creations has had the pleasure of album design work for artists such as Spirit Of The West, David Essig, Todd Butler and Doug Cox, Christine Evans, The Masses, Bill Johnson, RantMusic and many more. Please contact us with album design enquiries.

Fourserious Creations has been creating effective, collectible-quality custom posters for 6 years, catering to touring musicians, festivals, and many other diverse events, large and small. Clients include musicians such as Bob Weir and Ratdog, Medeski Martin and Wood, The String Cheese Incident, STS9, The Masses, The Fat Cats, The Jimmy Swift Band and festivals such as Come Together Music Festival and Zoophorus.

"...It seems that every time I call Fourserious Creations with a job I am under the gun for time. In every situation they have come up big for me, delivering the highest quality work in the shortest amount of time. At least two of my album projects would have missed release deadlines if it weren't for Fourserious..."

- Vince R. Ditrich (Spirit Of The West)

“Fourserious Creations does great work. The’ve done graphic design and layout for me with talent and professionalism and without missing any technical details. It’s often hard to find someone that can navigate the different templates, colours and requirements of the many different graphic components and companies, and Fourserious does that perfectly. In fact, the only thing I can fault them for is Jeff’s undying love for the Toronto Maple Leafs. Face it Jeff, The Leafs are a joke.â€

– Stephen Franke (Stephen Franke & The Noises From The Toolshed)

--

Jeff Carter

--

Fourserious Creations

jeff@fourserious.com

Mon. - Fri. ´ 10am - 6pm (EST)

http://www.fourserious.com

http://www.myspace.com/fourserious

Edited by Guest
SPAMMED

Hey Guys, just to clarify: Fourserious Creations is looking for Reps to work for commission for REFERRING design and manufacturing jobs. We are NOT currently looking for designers or commissioning out design work. We are looking for active music supporters and outgoing individuals confident in representing Fourserious to artists and musicians. Our expectations include approaching artists and musicians to discuss their design and manufacturing options and educating them in the value of professional representation. After reviewing all submitted resumes, selected applicants will be contacted with more information and our outstanding commission rates.