Jambands.ca

oven,oven,oven...

bruckstar

quote:

Originally posted by bruckstar:

what do all these faces mean??Is there a hand book?This site rocks!!(It's only my second day)Help!!

When you create a posting, you should see a set of "smilies" down to the bottom left. As you edit, click on one of them, and a bit of text (parentheses, semi-colons, etc.) will get inserted which will be displayed as the face you selected when the post is viewed.

For a full set of smilies, head to http://mysmilies.com/

Aloha,

Brad

Next week is shaping up to be something crazy, and probably another memorable night.

The details are coming together, and we'll make sure to let everyone know ASAP.

(i'm serious...it's gonna be a killer night)

P.S. look up at the top of the page for these links...."Simpsons Archive" "smilies" "dictionary"...

THe smilies link is a quick way to hit the smiley place Bradm posted.

It would be amazing if Cafe Dekcuf spent some $'s on advertising in the Xpress. I get a copy every Thursday, and use that to plan my weekend. Having an ad that just says "Jamband Thursdays, Open Jam Tuesdays..." would probably do a lot more than the bands bringing their friends, or having 3 bands so that there are enough musicians drinking to make the bar some money...

Anyways, I'm glad you folks are putting this thursday thing together, but the message will have to spread further than this website if we want to draw crowds.

On a completely unrelated note, who would be willing to travel to Kanata to see Dr. Huxtable? The little drummer boy has a place in mind that is always packed, and has an eclectic mix of bands in to entertain the drinkers. This idea of trying to draw big crowds is a bit backwards. You gotta play where the people are, if you want to expose new people to the fine, fine tunes...

Cheech.

======

"Jaybone just walked in - I bet he's baked - OOOOHHHHHH" - Booche, Jan. 30, 2003

Archived