Jambands.ca

Genesis in Ottawa Sept. 15

bradm

According to

http://www.ottawasun.com/Showbiz/Music/2007/04/10/3971740.html

Tickets for the Genesis tour, which hits Ottawa's Scotiabank Place on Sept. 15, will go on sale Friday it was announced today.

The Genesis threesome of Tony Banks, Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford added Ottawa to their 14-city North American tour line-up last week.

Tickets will go on sale in Ottawa at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 13. All tickets will be available at the Scotiabank Place box office, at all Ottawa- Gatineau area Sports Experts locations, by phone at 613-599-FANS or 877-788-FANS or online at capitaltickets.ca.

Aloha,

Brad

• 4 months later...

Win airfare (from Toronto) and tix, etc!!! I'm in :)

Found this one on the way to work today. Hey, somebody's gotta win (and I'm available to go with you if you do win )

http://metronews.ca/contest.aspx?cid=174

(One) 1 Prize is available to be won and includes:

* 2 Return Flights on Porter Air from Toronto to Ottawa.

* Access to the Ottawa Airport VIP lounge

* Limo service provided by Robinson Limousines.

* $100 Gift certificate to the Outback Steakhouse

* 1 Night accommodation at Westin Ottawa

* 2 Tickets to see the Genesis Concert on Sept 15th at Scotia Bank Place

Approx. retail value of $1,500.00 CDN

Shit, can you fix it so i win???? There's gotta be somebody there in Ottawa that can rig this one . Maybe i should go across the street and talk to CSIS so i can go undercover at the show (no security checks )

I'll be there if I win this and you can come help spend the prize money at Outback and I'll let you ride in the limo too :D :D :D

I saw Genesis at Live Earth at Wembley Stadium on 7/7/07 and at Twickenham Stadium on 7/8/07 and this tour kills the We Can't Dance tour of 1992.

I will be going to see them again in Toronto on 9/7/07 and in Detroit on 9/30/07 and I can't wait to see this show again and again.

Tim