Jambands.ca

Kevin Breit and Harry Manx - Taking it to the Streets

bouche

So GREAT to see you guys last night!!!...I'm back at work and wondering if last night actually happened...I had told bouche & Ms. Hux that this kind of show is the type where the audience hangs on every single note and most nights at Hugh's are simply magic...then afterwards we headed back to the "home away from home" and listened to great tunes, caught up a bit and dreamed up plans for an August adventure...during which shows were being edited, burned and videos uploaded for everyone to enjoy...all the while thinking how far technology has come that so many things can be shared on a massive scale in such a short amount ot time...

Picking out a sample from last night's show was frickin' impossible as the whole show was stunning...some of you O-Town folk might want to hit bouche & Ms. Hux up for a copy though we didn't have the time to do a complete tweak of the show...I did want them to return with the night in their hands...plus a few recent Sisters shows...

So here's some Sunday "Ship of Fools" for all of you...follow the link and click on the treasure chest to hear this gem from Friday night...

Ship of Fools

My best friend is Harry's longtime tour tech-driver-soundman; a road crew of one....he visits whenever he's passing through town. I just want to say you should hear when Harry and Michael Kaeshammer tour together....WOW what a sound they get going...AMAZING! (my friend obviously has many soundboards)

Not intending to suggest that Kevin isn't great (my friend raves about him as well) just want to point out that there are some other sonically adventurous stuff to check out some time. Harry also tours with South Side Steve on harp from time to time. That's one of the cool things about Harry- he seems very open to jamming/gigging/touring with other great musicians to change things up and make them interesting while a lot of other singer/songwriters tend to restrict themselves a lot more for either financial or self promotion purposes.

(I copied my own post and pasted it here from the other forum just for the heck of it)

Thanks for the tune.. Sounds awesome, and I can't wait to get the new album!!

some of you O-Town folk might want to hit bouche & Ms. Hux up for a copy though we didn't have the time to do a complete tweak of the show...

I live in K-Town (Korea), not O-Town, but Bouche you know I more than pretty much anyone would die for a copy of this show! Can you sendspace it or somethin? Thanks so much for that video on uTube, it was sweet nectar every minute of it. You can tell that these two guys are just gonna have a ball in their touring this spring/summer... and this is the very FIRST of it! Imagine how they'll be sounding after a few months!! The interesting this is, 'Jubilee' (the first album between the two), they never toured in support of it. This will be their first time spending an extended amount of time together. I'm excited for all of it! I hope they'll still have a few dates left over in September, when I can catch them.

CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO THIS NIGHT OF MUSIC...

Ship of Fools

Oh, and if you're enjoying this music, the new CD "In Good We Trust" is a work of art by two amazing musicians...please, please, please, if you're going to download this stuff then buy the music...the studio disc is basically "live off the floor" anyway as that's how these guys like to record...so drop the argument/excuse that it's all about the live music ;)