Jambands.ca

New ACHIEVERS tunes up

TheGoodRev

Figured I'd just edit the show thread rather than start a new one...

There are four/five new tunes up on our MySpace from last night's stunningly underattended Pepper Jack's gig. Please note, no need to register for MySpace to go and hear the tunes. 'Living & Dead' is a new one of mine that I'm enjoying playing, I hope you enjoy hearing it.

www.myspace.com/theachieversachieve

Edited by Guest

Bumpin it before showtime. We'll be on sometime after 10. Got a new tune or two. I've been particularly enjoying playing the steel lately as I've been playing alot with Dan Griffin & The Northern Lights, so expect the pedal steel to be in full effect tonight...as a warm-up for the New Riders, of course. Shit, how come I ain't on that bill?

Thanks folks

Funny thing, I didn't really rock too much steel tonight...played a lot of guitar. Posted a couple songs recorded tonight on the MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/theachieversachieve

The first tune is On The Mend > Word Gets Around, the latter was written by my friend Max Kerman and was a Surly Young Bucks tune that we now play. I'm going to try and put up three more tunes from the show this weekend.

Just bumpin' er up...in true obsessive compulsive fashion, I've been listening to the recording from Pepper Jack's frequently since Thursday. There's still work to do with this band...but it's probably the tightest we've sounded. Heavy Drive By Truckers and Gov't Mule influence (if you had to ask me). Giv'er a listen, won't you?

http://www.myspace.com/theachieversachieve