Jambands.ca

Dan Griffin & The Northern Lights at Casbah tonight

TheGoodRev

We're on at 9:30, followed by The Deviance, Rock Plaza Central and Paper Airplanes. $10 cover (apparently the latter two bands are popular or something?)

http://www.myspace.com/dangriffinmusic

Dan Griffin - vocals, electric guitar, mandolin

Mike Acheson - electric and upright bass, vocals

Dave Griffin - acoustic guitar

Adam Melnick - piano, B3 organ

Aaron Goldstein - pedal steel

Tim Oxford - drums

n72611071_32630012_7175.jpgn72611071_32630015_8135.jpg

n72611071_32630013_7481.jpg

n72611071_32630005_4963.jpg

I love rock plaza central they put on a great live show. If I were in Hamilton I'd be at this show.

cheers,

jake

Rock Plaza Central indeed had some very cool material... reminded me of The Shins with a bunch more members, some great harmonies

between the Casbah and Casbah lounge caught 5 excellent acts last night, a great night out (sorry to Rev and Kooky that it wasn't 6... heard Dan Griffin was really good as well)

That's...great.

You know, that it wasn't good enough to bring in out of the rain.

Thanks for listening!

Rock Plaza Central were awesome. So were Paper Airplanes, aka my new best friends. These dudes are from Kansas and it's their first time in Canada. I was rehearsing in Toronto tonight and caught them again at Sneaky Dee's. Ottawa, don't miss this bill tomorrow.

don't feel like it's a personal attack that i forgot it....i also forgot a drive by truckers cd with a paper case....and the CD player. that too. oh yeah...and i also forgot to close my sun roof. the dan griffin cd took the least damage....it now has a crinkly insert.