Jambands.ca

Hillside Campsite Available

phishin4mango

Hey!

if you were able to get tickets for Hillside and would like purchase a campsite...send me an email. I am not able to make it to Hillside this year, but bought my campsite last July while attending the 2006 festival. i am just looking for the price I paid for it..nothing more.

send an email to me at:

pixiedust99@hotmail.com

take care,

amanda

in related news, hillside.on.ca now takes you directly to a ticketpro commerce site selling tickets for hillside, and an awkward rotated non-clickable banner from that page is the only indication of a new website, hillsidefestival.ca

and that new website doesn't work.

has an expanded lineup been released? i saw the list a week ago, there were about a dozen names, is there anything more substantial out yet about the performers?

agreed. and the ticketpro website sucks too, seems like it hangs for every request.

i won't be going to hillside this year.

i'm excited that Wolfe Island seems to be taking over as a legitimate, community-based (and island based, heeh) music festival in Ontario.

that website they were using really sucked, maybe that's why. or the fact that their other website wasn't working, so nobody knew who was playing? i dunno.

it is a crappy lineup so far, i'm sure that has something to do with it... IMO :)

Last year the weekend passes sold out in under an hour. This year they didn't sell out for like 4 hours. I'm confused as to what took so long.

i think last year the early bird weekend passes ($70) sold out very quickly. the advance price ($80) weekend passes also sold that same day, but the regular price ($90) weekend passes took a couple of days to fully sell out - some outlets did have some still available. far cry from years past when people could wake and bake a week later and still stumble down to the bookshelf for early birds.

note that this year they did away with the middle priced pass and only had early bird ($75) and regular ($95). hmmmmm. :/

from what Ive heard, people lined up 50 to 100 deep at most retail outlets and things went within 20 minutes to 2 hours. it wasnt as bad as I had initially thought. local guelphites who did go down to the main festival office did get tickets, although many did have to pay the higher $95 price. online sales crashed (karma?).

in any case, it should be another great year. the line-up so far is impressive and more on the way.