Jambands.ca

Hookahville

Schwa.

Schwa., I have a suggestion:

You tell BP and JJ how insanely inconsiderate it is to have a wedding on the last long weekend of the summer. I mean, there's, I don't know, about 20 other good weather weekends that aren't holidays that are perfect for weddings.

Another thing to consider... The Shantee has been added to the bill, if you've not heard, to play a set the Friday at noon and Saturday at 11 am... I think there is some bridge buring to be done! You let these two matrimonially geared folks know how you feel and that you will be dropping out of the penguin line-up for the weekend. What's the worse that can happen? They don't come to your wedding in 10 years?

Think of all the goodies you can buy at hookahville with the $200 (or whatever) you will be spending on your tux.

Anyone else need to validate a long weekend get away? Let me know.

[big Grin]

DSO>SKB>eh yeehaw!!

It is quite the haul for you 'northerners.' Ker, don't think that that didn't cross my mind. I've already added up expenses for that damn thing and i could have had one fuckin great time with le d'argent i've sunk into this bitch. Oh well, friends'll do that to ya sometime.

I hereby solemly swear to never get married on a holiday, unless of course i meet some wicked heady chick and we then get married at Hookahville only to have ekoostik Hookah as my wedding band. Shit that'd be sweet!

hey all!!! I just found out that James got off of work this friday so we'll be both be able to make it! Woo-Hoooo!

Keri, always happy to see you're going. As for that mangy dog, Stu, "Booo!" [big Grin]

anyone else making the trek? everyone's welcome to meet at my place the night before if they want.

see ya in a few days!!

Archived