Jambands.ca

White Stripes Secret shows

boiler

Does anyone know of the message board that Jack's nephew posts the secret show locations 1/2 prior to the shows? I MUST find it, the Stripes are in Halifax tonight and I'd love to get to that secret show. I'll bet they play on one of the tall ships, probably the pirate ship yarrr.

help me!

I just read this on a message board I found (which isn't the msg board I'm looking for BTW)

um, I don't know how to tell you all this

but there may NOT be a secret pre-show in Halifax today.

The documentary film crew has had their lighting and sound equipment 'misplaced' by the airline.

The reason the WS didn't do any pei pre-show was because the doc film crew wasn't there.

I'm not sure if efforts will be made to find replacement equipment today.

Not kidding.

I hope it's wrong. Besides, they did do a show in PEI on a fishing boat.

there was a secret show in PEI, and they're travelling by bus, so whoever posted that is trying to mess with people.

the message board it gets posted on is the message board connected to their home page. It's at littleroom.whitestripes.net . It takes a couple days to become registered so you're likely out of luck. If I notice an announcement during the day today I'll post it here, but most of the announcements have been coming after 3 pm, and that is when I finish work today.

AHhhhhh an idea. Chris check your PMs.

They only let 80 people in, unfortunatley I wasn't able to make it down in time }:(

They really held back on the official announcment. I think the local rock station hyped the secret show WAY too much. Much music and Q104 even had there vans parked up on citadel hill, just in case I suppose. Apparently Jack and Meg yelled "fire" for the noon firing of the Cannons on Citadel Hill.