Jambands.ca

European Tournament 2008

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 + 5 mins: The final whistle goes and Scotland have been beaten here in Tblisi.

2-0 Georgia.

Shitty day allround I guess. Scotland has Italy next round at Hampden. France and Italy both have 2 games left to play and 1 for Scotland. It is must win.

Old Firm is on saturday so at least I have that to look forward to, Bouncy Bouncy time. Barcelona in the CL back to back too.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to watch the game at the Ranger's Club like normal...Ive got a shaky feeling about this one though. I hope the lads have one more left in them. Most of all I can't wait to hear the roar of Hampden and the Flower of Scotland before the game. You want to see a true colours of a nation watch the beginning of this match. It will blow your mind.

O Flower of Scotland,

When will we see

Yer like again,

That fought and died for,

Yer wee bit Hill and Glen,

And stood against him,

Proud Massimo's Army,

And sent him homeward,

Tae think again.

In Italy, the number 17 is considered unlucky. Some Alitalia planes have no row 17, some Italian hotels have no room 17 and in Roman numerals XVII is an anagram of VIXI which translates into "I have lived" with the implication "my life is over" or "I am dead".

Italy play Scotland in a crucial Euro 2008 qualifier at Hampden Park on Saturday, 17 November with kick-off at 1700 GMT - for the record, Italy have won four of their 11 matches played on the 17th of a month in the last 30 years. (Various sources)

Im gobsmacked Davey...thats some heavy to shit to take on right now in the state Im in. Its makin me feel alot better right now about things. Im all about the numbers.

All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet.

This is the game Ive been waiting for my whole life. Its going to be like Archie Gemmil's goal, all over again for a new generation of Scots. This match might even be bigger than the Beatles ;)

ya,

piss off sunshine ..

i watched the game downtown here. WHAT A FUKIN JOKE . first 20 mins of the 2nd half was brilliant.. 2-2 then we wanted to play like a bunch of cunts..

fuking typical, fukin typical.. useless, fukin useless.

to be honest they don't deserve to be in the tournament at all, but its england for fuk sake.

i hate everything today. }:(

not playing James more like it

fat fat robboe would have spilled a lot more than carson and wouldn 't have had that point blank save.

bex provided crouchy's but beyond that did little

fat fucking frank was completely useless and should have been subbed immeadiately after england levelled.

anyway i'm glad they're out in a way, Oranje for 2008, you heard it here first!