Jambands.ca

Acoustic Mike Filipowitsch Saturday the 7th!

That's right more shameless promotion...it's that time of the year...music music and more music. I (mike Filipowitsch, from that lame ass band Burt Neilson) will be putting on a Acoustic show at a great little restaurant that a friend of mine owns in Kensington market...called peppers restaurant...it's on Nassau Street! There is no Cover and a great vibe...hope to see some of you there...Mike

Sure wish I was there for some dins and music. I'd be sure to bring a setlist for you to play (with tab). Next thing I would do is try and get my harmonica and holder back [Wink]

I'm excited that the BnB is coming to town, but I think it's also time to get a Mike Filipowitsch acoustic night somewhere's here.

-

Okay...first of all...ersh...stop posting the flattering pictures of me!!!!!!and yes saturday is on the 6th...I do not know what day it is half the time!!! As for Ottawa....love to play and acoustic gig there sometime really soon...as for the holder....that was left in Craig's car with my Cd's and backpack...he's been canoe tripping all summer...but I am going to see him tommorrow!!!Cheers to that!!! Okay, I think that Covers everything....cheers all....Mikey

Dear Mike,

Fall of '01, when you were living in G-Town and playing acoustic sets at the Albion...that was a good time. For a one man show you had people going nutso and I really enjoyed seeing you with my housemates and stumbling back to our house on Edinburgh, with a brief pause at the playground to swing on the swingset.

Don't know if I ever said thanks...so thanks.

Archived