Jambands.ca

David Lauzon 2007-10-26 available for download

bradm

im curious brad. how many shows do you attend each year?

I stopped counting shows a couple of years ago, and instead count the number of "days with shows", i.e., the number of days on which I attended at least one show (for example, I attended two shows last Friday, Ween + Lauzon, but only count that as one "day with show"). The last few years, it's been about 75 days with shows per year; 2003 (which was a bit of an anomaly) was my peak (so far ;) ), with 125 days.

how many shows do you record?

That's something I don't track, but it's probably about 80%-90% of the shows I go to. I just did a quick flip through my day-timer, and as of this week (including Saturday), I'll have had 63 days with shows, and have recorded all but 8 of them.

how many do you upload?
As many as possible. ;) So far, I've uploaded 47 recordings done in 2007 to the Live Music Archive (along with one or two shared via BitTorrent). The full list of recordings I've made and uploaded to the LMA can be found here; there are about 190 of them, and I might hit/clear 200 by the end of the year.

(Note that there are a lot of cases where one day [with a show] will result in more than one upload, as each band's show on a given day is one upload.)

major props man. HUGE effort. greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks; I'm having a blast using my abilities to multiply the enjoyment I have at shows.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest