Jambands.ca

McMüllet and Jerry's Kids weekend

Davey Boy 2.0

McMullet?

Wow, what a wicked band name. This reminded me of the night we opened for TMNS. Ouelette and I were talking before we did our sound check. He told me he plays "bad mandolin too"

I sure hope he doesnt. I wanted to be the only one in Ottawa.

Count me in............. [big Grin]

Valentine's Day, and I forsee McDick's before McMullet!

Jerry's kids are a possibilty, cause we be having money again, by that point anyways [Cool]

thanks babe! i mean dave! - i think the web page has scared me - eesh - BUT i still think it will be FUN though - also something different and most importantly CHEAP! that is the main word here - and easy to get to too, right?

come on kids! whose in? come out and drink with me!

aw dang ! for some reason i thought you were gonna be here and were coming to this. oh well - i guess my friend and i are gonna have to drink too much and entertain each other... that's fun too. i just thought a little hole in the ground cheap night of weirdness would be something people would be into. [smile]

oh really? ya? excellent - wait you're talking mcmullet? or ron? cuz i know catphish probably would like to see lucky ron eh? well anyway, i am a 99% chance to go to mcmullet - i dont suppose anyone knows this bar eh? i emailed the contact on the mcmullet pg to see if they could tell me where it was located exactly, but i havent heard back --

hey booche, you should write the contact email and see if they can include a couple guns and roses songs for sally! that would make it worth it eh??

Archived