Jambands.ca

The Musical Box in Gatineau (May 20) on sale now

ollie

Tickets are now on sale for The Musical Box at the Masion du Culture in Gatineau on Tuesday, May 20th at 8 PM. The band will perform Genesis' Selling England by the Pound tour. Tickets come to $47 with all the service charges and taxes.

Hope to see some of you there! Phorbesie, I really think you'd like this.

Link

just to warn you, they've lost their bizzaro Phil-like drummer.

This would be the 3rd farewell tour I believe...the singer is done after this and the band will contiune with a Trick of the Tail later in 2008. This is CONFIRMED by their european managment wiventertainment.com

How did you think to check the venue website for tickets? There is nothing on the official site, ticketmaster, pollstar..etc

just to warn you, they've lost their bizzaro Phil-like drummer.

A true shame. I look forward to seeing how the new drummer can fill his shoes.

This would be the 3rd farewell tour I believe...

And I was at the first one in 1998! ;)

the singer is done after this and the band will contiune with a Trick of the Tail later in 2008. This is CONFIRMED by their european managment wiventertainment.com

I sincerely hope that TMB and Martin Levac can come to some sort of reconciliation. It would be a crime if he does not play Phil for the TOTT tour.

How did you think to check the venue website for tickets? There is nothing on the official site, ticketmaster, pollstar..etc

I was tipped off by a posting on the TMB mailing list. Sign up!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Musical_Box/

Have a great show. I'd be there in a second if I could make it. I'll have to wait for some other dates to pop up that are a little closer to home.

Never go to their website for info ... it blows, and has for many years. Best place, as ollie mentioned, is the yahoogroups list.

Do go and see this if you get a chance. It is a show that is amazing on the ears, eyes, and soul :)