Jambands.ca

I like this idea ... (Phil Lesh content)

Kanada Kev

I'm going to print out a few small stickers for my A/V equipment like this kid did:

http://nastyedsfamousvega.blogspot.com/2007/11/news-brief-jam-band-fan-personalizes_26.html

News Brief – Jam Band Fan Personalizes His Tuner

Gaithersburg, MD. Todd Lagina, 22, a recent Montgomery County Community College graduate and self-proclaimed Dead-head wrote the word “Phil†on a small piece of paper, and taped it under his bass dial on his tuner, covering the word “bass.†This was done to honor the bassist for the Grateful Dead, Phil Lesh.

Lagina said, “Most people don’t get it when they come in my apartment and check out my stereo. Only fans of the Dead get it.â€

When asked if he remembered what he was doing in 1995 when Jerry Garcia died, Lagina stated, “Not exactly. I was 2.†When reached for further comment, Lagina’s mother, Harriet Lagina said, “Oh, at two? Eating, napping, pooping, and showing his wee-wee to everyone who walked in the door.â€

I'm thinkin' Todd Lagina (nice last name, by the way) best get his ass back to college...cuz if he's 22 today and, twelve years ago, he was 2, his math skills need some work.

I was gonna comment on this. nothing like makeing a mistake like that in print! [color:purple]He's making us deadheads look great!