Jambands.ca

Umphrey's New Years run in Chicago?

aberg83

Anybody thinking of hitting this up... 1, 2, or maybe all 3?

I haven't looked into the logistics of tickets and hotels, but I really wanna go for at least 1 of the shows and check out the city. I can drive and if there's anyone in southern ontario wanting to go on a road trip, let me know!

Begone, tempter! Nothing seriously interesting has been announced for Ottawa (yet), but I'll be here through Dec. 26 - 29 at least, so would need to head down to SoOn on Dec. 30, then get back home on Jan. 1 or 2, which, logistically, just ain't gonna work. :(

Aloha,

Brad

It's Dec. 29 that's the big monkey-wrench, as it's Velvet's 40th, and a The John Henrys show taboot. If I skip that (which I really don't want to do), and stay in SoOn after Christmas day, I'll have to find a place to stay, and won't have the rig I'll want to use (I'll just have the SP-BMC3 > SP-SPSB1 > UA-5 > JB3, without a stand, though I don't think that'll be a problem). Coming back to Ottawa to drop off my Christmas stuff, pick up the big rig, then head back to down SoOn on my way to Chicago, then come all the way back after NYE, is a lot of travelling. So I've considered it, and don't think it'll work.

But I'm relying on you to tell them to come back to Canada in the New Year. A Toronto > Ottawa > Montreal run in March or April is something I'd made work....

Aloha,

Brad

• 3 weeks later...