Jambands.ca

Hello Strangerz

Baj

How is everyone these dayz ???

Its been awhile, thought I'd say hi from Kentucky

We made an unexpected trip down here due to the poor Captainsunshine's Grandmother passing on...

It was a slippery trip, leaving nb 5 dayz ago battling our way outta over a foot of snow, making it to our friend Rich's in new haven ct. taking about 9hrs. The snow battle continued the next day on through Pennsylvania with over 6hrs of more snow and freezing rain...all in all about 24hrs of driving stretched over 2 dayz...thanks to old man winter.

The good news is we made it safe and just in time for the funeral.

and

we are here for a nice extended stay through Christmas...

Already hit some awesome local bluegrass, and hopin for more great live music while we are here.

Hope y'all are doing wonderful !!!

peace

:)

hi baj, christmas in kentucky sounds like a lovely time. i hope you're not in a dry county!

please give my condolences to captainsunshine and her family.

hope you two have a great Xmas :)

ps. we went to see the kruger brothers last week for some swiss-NC-inspired bluegrass, and it was awesome!

Edited by Guest

Thank you !!!

Captainsunshine is feeling much more like her sunshiney self...

It is great to be down here...being right across the Ohio river from Cincinnati we are only a 5min drive to downtown ... and this area definately isn't dry :P

Yep thats the Rich, we hope to see him on our journey back eastward, and we will deliver that hug...plans are in the works to hit nyc for nye for a little bisco/keller circus action :)