Jambands.ca

ISO: need 4th rider for moe. run buffalo philly boston details in thread

RobL

hey yall, me my buddy jakis and pete are doing the moe. run buffalo philly and boston with raq after party in philly. jan 31st feb 1st and feb 2nd driving back sunday. My brother ryan was suppose to come with us but has been waiting for this surggery and got scheduled feb 1 so can't do the trip. Thus it's three of us which is dooable but we have extras for each show now so was looking for one more to make the costs cheaper and just for good times.. me and pete are departing from ottawa and picking up jake in burlinton, on then off to buffalo.. looking for one more person to ride with.. 100 bucks for the tickets. we got the hotels dirt cheap via jake. 60 bucks in buffalo, 80 bucks in philly and 110 in boston between 4 hopefully. plus rental i get through my company for about 100 buck plus gas for four days.. so should be a cheap ass trip for what we are going to see. and ya raq is 12 bucks for the after party.. i will be driving through toronto to pick up jakis thursday afternoon so toronto skanks are into this scene too.. anyone interested leave me a message. we will do three but four will be more heady for everyone.. :)