Jambands.ca

Step by Step....

c-towns

oh boo.

Over the weekend there were reports that a New Kids on the Block reunion was in the works and looking official. The NKOTB website was back up and People reported that there would be an announcement in a couple of weeks. You can hang up your acid wash jeans, because it looks like a reunion is not going to happen. However, there are other plans for the New Kids!

Original Danny Wood, posted a bulletin on his MySpace:

Hello to everyone. Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the New Year. I wanted to address the rumors of the NKOTB Reunion Tour. There has been no talk of this and you are getting it from source directly. Never say never, and you can't believe everything you read. On another note my solo record will be released in Australia in March. There are a few new songs on it and I hope you guys will check it out. Thank you so much for your continued support. Dwood

A Dlisted reader wrote in to tell me that it's not a reunion they are working on, but a full-fledged reality show looking for new members. Yeah, just like that "Menudo" reality show crap. Great, I would have preferred a reunion show. They will select 5 tools to front the new NKOTB and will launch them in Germany later this year. Can they launch them into space instead?

maybe they're just trying to trick people into thinking it's not going to happen, so they can surprise and delight everyone by announcing it IS real when all the details are ironed out. yes, that must be it. :)