Jambands.ca

Trews CD Release

bouche

Canada’s favourite rock band, The Trews are back with a new album entitled, No Time For Later that will be released on February 19, 2008. To celebrate this release the band will be performing in Toronto at The Mod Club Theatre.

The Trews have built a reputation on buffed and visceral rock songs and on No Time For Later they cohere like never before. The song structures are more compelling, the playing more articulate and the results are more nourishing.

The new single “Hold Me In Your Arms” continues to tear up the Rock Radio charts right across the country. The album's official track listing is; “No Time For Later,” “Dark Highway, Be Love,” “I Feel The Rain,” “Paranoid Freak,” “I Can't Stop Laughing,” “Man Of Two Minds,” “Hold Me In Your Arms,” “Gun Control,” “Will You Wash Away,” “End Of The Line,” “Burning Wheels” and “Ocean's End.”

GET TICKETS

I think any band that has had a number one single or record can use that phrase. I was wondering when this show was going to be announced.

We head out East on Wednesday and I've got my first show on Thursday... which will feature sets by hey rosetta!, Two Hours Traffic, the Tom Fun Orchestra, Slowcoaster, Wintersleep, Grand Theft Bus and the Trews. Should be a blast!