Jambands.ca

I'm so sick of Hillary.

Birdy

I think you may be underestimating Obama. Look at what he's done with almost little to none experience. He's a natural leader... and if Hillary won't give up the only real threat is the division of the democratic vote after such a long and bitchy fight.

Win or not, Obama's the better choice for pres.

Ron Paul was the best choice, but he's easily the most radical of them all...and he's a republican.

At least he got the message out to a few people.

With Ron Paul as a President I'd want to move down there...but right now I think Obama and McCain would be better presidents.

American just isn't ready for a Woman President, let alone one as shifty as Hillary. She'd ruin it for every other female presidential hopeful.

How would she "ruin it" for other women? I dont understand. Is it because she's an intelligent, powerful woman, and that intimidates people? Would a less aggressive woman make a better president, and when is that likely to happen?

I sense people judge her on emotions, rather than on policy or experience. Clearly, she's more experienced than Obama. The "3:00am ad" was wacky, but its hard to argue with its core message - she's been there, he hasn't.