Jambands.ca

Robert Randolph in Toronto and Montreal

Jaimoe

Guest Low Roller

It's not that the turn-out was poor for Ottawa.

If Randolph came to Ottawa, what venue would he play? He's certainly not known enough to play Barrymore's, so he'd probably end up at Babylon or Zaphod's. I think he's used to playing to much bigger venues.

Besides he already played in Ottawa this year.

Jaimoe: you like Fred Penner too???? I've found my soulmate!

I'm pretty torn on that day... Mule in Toronto OR Spiritualized in Montreal OR The Mars Voltas in Ottawa.... decisions decisions....

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Or Keller Williams at Higher Ground in Winooski, VT.

Aloha,

Brad

You... you had to go and complicate things for me even more, didn't you?

quote:

Originally posted by Low Roller:

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Or Keller Williams at Higher Ground in Winooski, VT.

Aloha,

Brad

You... you had to go and complicate things for me even more, didn't you?

Just part of the valud-added service offering here at BradCorp. Also, it was only a 33% increase in complexity (from 3 choices to 4), which is why it won't cost you anything. [big Grin]

Aloha,

Brad

Low Roller:

The Mars Volta are really interesting. They'd be tough to skip especially if you haven't seen them yet. I'm all over the Mule show. It's my duty to go, but if MV played the same night, my decision would be much more difficult. Good thing there's no conflict with the Stripes concert in November.

Guest Low Roller

You going to the White Stripes show in Montréal Jaimoe?

Their website has a live show available for download. The quality isn't that great, and I wasn't all that impressed by it, but nonetheless it gives a good idea of what to expect.

Stripes + Montréal = Good Times!

Guest Low Roller

IF I get tickets for Radiohead in Toronto, the balance may change and I might stay for Mule.

Awww hell, three shows that I want to see in three different cities I want to be in on the same day. Haven't they perfected cloning yet?

Hey Booche, what are you guys doing tonight?

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Jaimoe:

Did you ever see the Stripes' Glastonbury video performance of Ball & Biscuit I dubbed for Booche? It's as good as garage-delta blues can get.

Nope. I haven't........ yet.

Archived