Jambands.ca

im experiencing what they call hapiness

mikey d

shit was getting kind of rough lately, but as of the past few days things are realy turning around and i couldnt be happier.

i posted a thread some time ago about how i hated being back in school. i realize now that that was mindless whining. im having a wicked time now, and realy just taking it as it comes.

i just spent a night with a girl who i very recently discovered shared the same feelings for me that i had for her. i broke up with my last girlfriend a number of months ago when she decided that she would be going to bc for university. i realy thought that iw ouldnt be able to find someone else, but i have, and again i couldnt be happier. i just had an incredible night that couldnt have been any better.

i just want to spread my good vibes onto others, because right now i have them in abundance.

peace

mikey d

shits getting even better as yesterday my old band, the funk odyssey, got together and jammed for the first time in 5 months, and our imrpovs were kickin. we decided to put the band back together, and im sure well be gigging soon under a new name. not to mention its autumn, which is my favourite season by far. im actualy going to head down to the park right now and burn some hash and enjoy the weather with a buddy.

peace

mikey d

I'm happy for you. Thank you for sharing your good vibes. You reminded me that I too love autumn. I think I'll go to the dog park tonight after I get off of work.

Hopefully I will find happiness as you have in the near future. I'm just getting out of a yucky ending relationship but am slowly repairing my broken heart.

Enjoy the love buzz.. I remember that awesome almost irritatingly overwhelming feeling.

~sigh~

Oh well, being single rocks too!

quote:

Originally posted by Michelle:

~sigh~

Oh well, being single rocks too! [/QB]

Sure being single has a few benfits, but I think ultimately we (meaning single people) all have at least some kind of need for that special someone that just kinda leads your heart into wanting only them and no one else. Aint it weird how love can make you feel so good when it works and so damn low when it doesn't? Yet we keep going back for more no matter how hard we get kicked down.

hahaha. the evil love cycle.

phish stick: the hieroglyphics show is sat, oct 11, at the phoenix, starting at 5pm featuring: souls of mischief, pep love, del, casual, and little brother. tickets are 24.50 from the bastard > probably 30 bucks with convenience, venue, and applicable fuck-the-customer charges. need a ride? lemme know.

thorgnor: youre coming. so is trevor jefferies, or at least he will be when he finds out... you two could carpool from the 'loo.

Archived