Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booche here:

Whatinthefuck was Kovy doing out there on that 5 on 3?????

As soon as I saw that I knew Carbo had made a bad decision. Les Brahs burned off the penalties but the line never got a chance to get off because Alaaaaach had 2 attempts at getting the puck out but didnt. He facking look like he didnt even care!

Guest Low Roller

I'm hoping that by the time I can settle down and actually watch a game or two that they will have all woken up and begun busting heads again.

We need Komi back in the worst way possible to wake this team up. Tanguay needs to be back as well.

Plex needs to wake up. Big Tits needs to wake up. Kovy needs to wake the fuck up!

Franchise record seven game homestand coming up. Who fucking came up with the schedule this year?? It's completely fucked. The fans will either make or break this team over this stretch.

Guest Low Roller

The apocalypse is here: Dandy and Brisebois are both playing on D tonight.

Lines are:

D'Agostini / Koivu / Higgins

Kovalev / Lang / Tender

Begin / Plekanec / Nonstopoulos

Little Tits / Lapierre / Big Tits

O'Byrne benched.

BGL and Tanguay still injured.

We're the best because we stay until the end cheering or jeering because we care whether our team wins or loses.
this paper I'm writing on a Saturday night at the university

LR: "Go Habs!!"

Librarian: "SHHHHH!"

Ah, sucks when real life interferes with fun. Sorry you had to miss the game. If it's any consolation, I had to watch the Sens on a prone-to-freezing internet feed. Frustrating.

Guest Low Roller

I actually snuck in some game watching over the internet as well. Justin.tv is a great channel for those in the know.

But I had to endure the greatest torture of all to watch it... it was the MSG feed and the commentators were.... That annoying guy that does all the Sabres broadcasts and Harry Neale!

Why must you mock me God?!

Guest Low Roller

That Buffalo announcer actually screamed out "Right back at cha!!!!!" when Vanek scored his second goal to give Buffalo the lead back. He's more biased than the French guys on RDS are for the Habs.

Harry Neale sounded shocked.

Then the announcer went on to mock a story about how the guy at the Bell Centre who verifies the ice conditions by going out there during every commercial break to measure the temperature of the ice.