Jambands.ca

Arms out-----Hands like you don't own them!!!

SweetMaRiE

Hey everyone...this is my first official message....oooooieeeeeee!!!!.....Wow!! Everyone seems to be having so much fun!! ...going to concerts and things....I need to finish school...i'm so jealous.....but anywhoosie...

I know this message is a little delayed...but ...I had a rockin' time at the Giver-Govenor's ball...so much fun that i had to take 2 tylonal's in the morning and I didn't get any homework done! Oooopss.... Anyone up for going camping before it gets wayyy too cold????

I really want to go...to the Bruce Trail or something.

Let me know.

The one and only Earth Princess!!!!

mmmm, my two favourte words! so are mary and jane. esp. together. forever. and never to part.

oh rick astley.

sweetmarie, i am always in for fun. and camping. just when is the tricky part!

ooooh, i am so happy to see you here!

and i still have yer fricken pictures! you should come to phil's 2morrow, and bring your lover i love her too.

Becky---you saying Simone is my lover?>??? Bullshit...i love her...but ....i do love men...puonjabi men...jk..... Well i was thinking we just need to think of a weekend to go... any weekend.... except not this one...i have an exam on monday.... but i mean real camping...no park the car kinda stuff.. i want to hike... yep yep... that 's what i'm thinking... why don't we plan it on Wed at Phils...and yes... I will bring your pics that i have for you as well!!!

See ya

So nice to have you back in town Earth Princess - I was kinda getting tired of lugging your head from event to event... so much better to have the real thang.

And now you're on the board, that's Sweet (marie!)

Hey, by any chance did you happen to make TRIPLES of those Izzy pictures?? [Wink]

la la la - marie's on the board

doo dee doo

Archived