Jambands.ca

Dead/Allman CHANGE ROCKS concert for Obama

Kanada Kev

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet my girlfriend got us tix 2 minutes after they went on sale. My buddy and his girlfriend got floor tix. where going to take turns. Im only 2 hours south of the venue in Cumberland. If anyone wants to come down and have my canadian thanksgiving here in Maryland for the weekend message me. Kind Turkey Nuggets.

Four nights of the "Sweetater Sessions":

Sweetwater Sessions

Sweetwater Station - Larkspur, CA

2008-09-22

Soundcheck: Dire Wolf, It Must Have Been The Roses, Built To Last, Althea, Cassidy, The Music Never Stopped, Cold Rain & Snow, Brokedown Palace

Show: Jam > Alabama Getaway, Mexican Girl, LET IT RIDE, West L.A. Fadeaway, Rock & Roll Blues, It Must Have Been The Roses, The Music Never Stopped, Built To Last, Althea > Cassidy, Cold Rain & Snow, Donor Rap/Band Intros, Brokedown Palace

2008-09-23

Greatest Story Ever Told, Ramble On Rose, Big Boss Man > I'm So Gone, Crazy Fingers > EASY PLATEAU, Don't Let Me Down > Wharf Rat > Dark Star > So Many Roads, Franklin's Tower, Donor Rap/Band Intros, U.S. Blues

2008-09-24

Sugar Magnolia> Samson & Delilah, Next Time You See Me, Mr. Charlie, Uncle John's Band, PEACEFUL VALLEY, , Stormy Monday Tease, Eyes of The World > Jam > Standing On The Moon, Sugaree, Throwing Stones > Not Fade Away, Donor Rap/Band Intros, Turn On Your Lovelight

2008-09-25

Shakedown Street, Brown-Eyed Women, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Jam > The Other One > Truckin', Gone Wanderin', Unbroken Chain > Jam > The Eleven, Down In The Valley Woe, Jam > Born Cross Eyed, Spots Of Time, Donor Rap/Band Intros, Fire On The Mountain

I know eh! All the hotels are booked right up.. That should make for a nice after-party!.. I remeber jerry's birthday in 94, we went back to the court yard marriot, Ppl were doing there laundry in the swimming pool. THe Halls were full of trippy kids. People were sleeping on top of there buses, there was a lot of hissing sounds coming from somewhere ;).. We ended up staying up till the sun came up in the parking lot there and then, eventually passing out on the floor of some tour heads hotel room. we are planning on getting a room somewhere but havn't made any bookings yet. I think we are going to play it by ear. If ya get a chance pick up a 6 pack of "Wild Blue" its a micro brew beer outa NY. It is a blueberry Lager. (8%) Its Soooo Good man!

I think that were going to get into town around 2ish. Im not sure what the scene is going to be like yet at the lot. but I know Im going to take a walk over to the Will Call. To take a look for you and some other ones.

So did you read that If there is going to be a spring tour that Jimmy Herring Might be joining up because of wsp's break? That Will Be Friggin COOL MAN!