Jambands.ca

Happy Thanksgiving Politics Forum!

Birdy

Happy Thanksgiving!

Even though I think you're all wrong and frequently consider strangling you all from time to time ;) , I'm thankful you all exist. Real life provides no outlets for the kind of things we talk about in here. If it does, you're either paid to do it, or you're the luckiest politico out there.

Imagine the politics forum sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner together? Jesus, that'd be interesting.

Imagine the politics forum sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner together? Jesus, that'd be interesting.

Exactly how interesting would depend primarily on the supply of alcohol. ;)

I also give thanks that I live in a country which allows such a forum as this to exist. Having votes and elections without allowing free discourse and discussion about people's choices is, in my opinion, at least as essential to democracy as the votes themselves.

Aloha,

Brad

Imagine the politics forum sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner together?

I'd love to see us not only trying to decide on what to eat, but trying, first, to decide what the fair process would be by which we would decide on what to eat :)

First pass the potatoes! ;)

Aloha,

Brad

I'd totally piss everyone off by eating all the Stuffing and talking about how awesome it is.

How come you folks just don't know enough to make more stuffing.

Bread is cheap. So is celery, raisins, poultry seasonings and onions.

If there were more stuffing then people wouldn't be eating so much turkey

(i guarantee you folks would need more wine to deal with it)

I'd be complaining that some asshole had left a bottle of wine with a metal cap on it's side and now it tasted like steel and I wasn't gonna drink that swill so I'd start stealing beer from someone until I got caught and then I'd blame them for the wine and say they deserved it.

Edited by Guest
for real.

I'd be complaining that some asshole had left a bottle of wine with a metal cap on it's side and now it tasted like steel and I wasn't gonna drink that swill so I'd start stealing beer from someone until I got caught and then I'd blame them for the wine and say they deserved it.

dad? is that you?