Jambands.ca

Dr. Huxtable former member?

long time runnin'

Hello,

Just an open question to anyone who might know. I have a good friend who was a bike courier in Ottawa for three years. I think his band was called Dr. Huxtable, and I'm wondering if it's the same band mentioned several times on this discussion board.

My friend's name was Mark Balogh, and he played, I think, lead guitar. Does anyone have the skinny on this guy? Was he any good? I know he can play, but I never got a chance to see him li

Hey,

That's a great picture of Mark! I met Mark in grade 2, and we became best friends throughout grade school. He remains one of my best friends, though I don't see him as much now since he's in the Soo and I'm in Montreal. We did manage to go hiking this summer on Lake Superior, though.

The music plans for Nelson, B.C. fell through, and now Mark's working as a bike/ski tech. at a sporting goods store in the Soo. He's happy as a clam, living at home on his fathers dime and spending his cash on expensive toys and beer, though he's apparently been cutting down on ganja.

That's neat, and I'm pretty sure I've seen Dr. Huxtable recently. I'll have to mention this to Mark.

Archived