Jambands.ca

Dave Lauzon and Luna Allison to Headline Fifth Annual Chocolate House

SteveThe Owl

RJ and I had an awesome time! She was absolutely taken with everyone, especially Mrs Owl, Mr Owl, Dave, and Trey. And Matt, Trey is the sweetest little guy :)

A good time was had by all, I think ... but now I'm dealing RJ's sugar crash (and yes, she did fall asleep on the bus) ...

Trey and I had a blast. It was our first real outing without Steph for any length of time (without the busses we just haven't been taking him out much at all). Trey loved it, smiled and was happy all the way through except during the really trancy parts in which I think he got super tranced out. He'd just stare at Dave and then all of a sudden start bobbing his arms for a minute (like when you're in that heaven of a good jam playing with your mind and your arms just lift and beat with the music).

He got tired, though, so we had to leave a little early.

It sure was nice to get out and see some people and hi to anyone I missed (I was a bit preoccupied with the little guy). Thanks for the comment arcane, he sure is a cute little guy, I think your little one was quite taken with him :)

Only down point is that I left my sunglasses there, I think sitting on the pool table or underneath it where my stuff was.

Thanks to the Owls for hosting this and thanks to Dave for the nice sounds. Little Trey loves guitars and music so he says thanks too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve, no problem, I didn't get much time for the socializing myself but well worth it. Little Trey enjoyed Dave and Luna (although he probably didn't understand her, maybe for the better, he did like the parts with violin especially).

If you hear anything about the shades let me know but I've pretty much gotten over them. I'm the type of person to lose things normally so me with little Trey by myself was pretty much a guarantee that I'd lose something or other (as mentioned, first outing type thing we've done just the two of us, normally it's all three of us) :).

Thanks again Steve, it was great to get out. Thanks again Dave and Luna, quite the entertainment.