Jambands.ca

Happy Friday the 13th

phishtaper

Went to bed at midnight of the 13th here in Nairobi with a raging fever, tossing and turning, basically convinced I had contracted malaria. Finally got to see a doctor in the AM after about 3-4 hours of sleep and it turns out I merely have a wierd strain of E. Coli. On a nice dose of antibiotics now, which I'll have to continue for the next week, meaning no milk, raw fruit or veg, fish, etc. as well.

Quite the friday the 13th if you ask me.

Went to bed at midnight of the 13th here in Nairobi with a raging fever, tossing and turning, basically convinced I had contracted malaria. Finally got to see a doctor in the AM after about 3-4 hours of sleep and it turns out I merely have a wierd strain of E. Coli. On a nice dose of antibiotics now, which I'll have to continue for the next week, meaning no milk, raw fruit or veg, fish, etc. as well.

There's another one in a month.

Aloha,

Brad

Went to bed at midnight of the 13th here in Nairobi with a raging fever' date=' tossing and turning, basically convinced I had contracted malaria. Finally got to see a doctor in the AM after about 3-4 hours of sleep and it turns out I merely have a weird strain of E. Coli. On a nice dose of antibiotics now, which I'll have to continue for the next week, meaning no milk, raw fruit or veg, fish, etc. as well.

[/quote']

There's another one in a month.

Aloha,

Brad

D'oh!

At least then I'll be on home turf.

You could look at Friday, March 13, 2009 as an opportunity to outdo, in Fridaythethirteentheness, Friday, February 13, 2009. Either strive to have a much better day, or, better yet, try to have as bad a day, as unlucky a day, as possible. Since it'll be an unlucky day, any attempts to have unlucky stuff happen to you will fail miserably, and things might work out for the better.

Aloha,

Brad