Jambands.ca

JSB & Jomomma KICKED my ASS!!!!!

shainhouse

Oh my god, last night was ridiculous. Thank you Steve for bringing out the BIG KAHUNA and boy did Jomomma sound good. They are back in a big way and JSB was awesome again!

JSB Setlist from what I remember:

Seamless Jam->

Two Hands At The Wheel

80's Runway Model

Now and Then

Astronauts

A Night In The Life Of Fly Jimmy

e/ And I Ran*

Salsa On The Roof

*Flock of Seagulls Cover

I think there may have been more, that's what I recall. Jomomma was killer, sounded fan-fucking-tastic!

Yes,last night was a great time fer sure.

Was gettin really intense inside for awhile,love it when they get that a goin'.The flock of seagulls tune wwas fun,thats fer sure,what a tune to cover.

Loved the Jommoma/JSB seamless...first time I ever caught them doin that.

No sleep since friday,goin crash hard sooner or later I guess.

Aww well time fer another grog. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

Hey Esau! I guess you didn't make it to work eh brother?
[big Grin]

Actually,lucky for me I didnt have to work as it turned out.But I am starting to run outta gas now,looks like it'll be an early one fer sure.

Cheers & thanks again Willy,always a pleasure to chill with ya brother.

[big Grin]

man, so much music still rolling through the brain... very sore legs from 2 full nights of dancin

GREAT weekend at pepperjacks!!

jomomma is definately sounding stronger than I have heard... really awesome... loved the seamless transition with Jimmy Swift... the Swift boys are rockin hard

great to see such a strong showing of music fiends over the past few days

must rest (or maybe go for beer and jazz)

woohooooo,,,,,.... [Eek!]

A very wicked weekend of dancin and galavantin indeed. Esau'n Paisley, great to put in two days of late nights with yas, you guys need to get some sleep....NAW!!! I show up by myself in Hamilton on Friday not expecting to see many familiar faces there and who walks in the door but Willy and Leanne who were supposed to be closing a trailer of some sort. And then it just gets better when QQC and Thorgnor walk in off of the street fresh from a show that they just saw in Toronto. WOW, great party, great weekend, great people!!

Willy, what can i say bro, you fed me (the best lasagna ever, Leanne!) and let me crash there two nights. If ever you're in KW the red carpet will be out, but you bring that fabulous little drum kit [Wink]

Steve, BIG KAHUNA INDEED!!!!!

QQC and Thorg, i don't even remember when you left Willy's place...things are a bit foggy [Wink]

Jomomma/JSB set blender was great. When they were all up on stage Paul looked like he was going to have a heart attack and lovin it [smile] Very intense, very awesome. Kudos to the best weekend i've had since July 1st Frontier!

Archived