Jambands.ca

schwabulous!!!!

PalacePrincess

I didn't go anywhere, my computer did. Life is good i suppose, i've got my health. Best way to describe things is "Limbo" I don't know if i'm comin or goin, stayin or leavin. Opportunities abound from all corners of the province (seemingly) and am having trouble deciding what to do. Otherwise I am in great spirits [smile]

I may be up for some fun on Friday night, i'll call ya, Giver Gang Ho!

Hmm... yeah, why the heck not? Just keep me away from that dreaded place next door... [shudder]

So we should all dress up nice and fancy then? Isn't it pricey there?

Schwa, I gather you don't have to work friday night then? And Meg... don't YOU work Friday nights?

Oh how I feel so out of the loop.

heehee, there's not much of a loop to be left out of, don't worry... it's relatively breaking info.

what, you don't want to revolution it? (shudder)

nah, normal clothes are fine, but if you want to be fancy, go for it. from rumours i've heard flying around, our inside sources at the dog can probably guest list us so we don't have to wait in line, and as for the pricey drinks? well, taking into account the usual crowd of high rolling flying doggers, you're probably going to have strangers lavishing you with free drinks all night anyway. teehee

Well then it's settled... I'll wear my green chiffon prom dress. You know, the one with the ruffles and shoulder pads?

Come to mama high rollers.... grrrr

You know what we haven't done in a really long time? Abstract... or better known around these parts as Asscrack.

hmmmm....???? Bar hopping anyone???

I'm in for the Dog and i'm in for barhopping because the FD is way too much to booze all night. I can likely get myself and 4 others in with my 'privelages' and Megrocker can throw 4 people on hers as well.

BTW LMP, i don't work there anymore. I started a new job last Tuesday and have been there for almost 2 weeks. Keeping the Beer Store gig though [Wink]

I get off of work a bit late on Friday, about 9 o'clock so i can call you guys from work, or you could all stop in and keep me company, it gets pretty interesting in there sometimes.

leanne! nice to see you here. great day to come though, everyone on here has been trying to kill each other for the last 48hrs. and to think, rush caused all of this. [Roll Eyes]

heehee

if you're up for it though, you should come out to the dog on friday for some pricey drinks and home cooked give'r.

givin'er gov'nor is on board!!!!!! nice one. sorry i didn't mention you in my last post, you weren't overlooked, i just KNOW where there's give'r, you'll be there! no sissypants on the gov'nor, that's for damn certain.

we may all have to end up meeting at the bar or sumpin'... i think i'll be drinking my face off avec my bella bastardo beforehand, but maybe you & schwabulous could come to her place too? i'll be seeing her tonight so i'll ask her. i doubut it would be a problem. i'll continue my loving relationship with your answering machine tomorrow eve and let chu know what up. yo.

yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not only will pink be at the dog but so will the office supplies! vunderbar! don't you worry, we will be there with all kinds of give'r waiting for you crazy kids.

so give'r gang, how's the givin'er goin'? looking forward to not sucking out and givin'er with y'all on friday at the dog!

so nice to be in a thread where givin'er and sucking are accepted. give'r, give'r, give'r, suck, suck, suck, delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

so we all seem to be into the dog -- sweet marie, fellow give'r'ite, you in too? c'mon, just give'r!!!!!

and qqc, you in bro? hope so!

because it's alllllll about the givin'er.

give'r, give'r, just fucking GIVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

schwabulous, are you talking about meeting at the beer store? if you can give'r directly from there, why the hey not, eh?

hmmmmm, whachu people think.... how should we go about givin'er on friday... where to connect all the remote locations?

Archived