Jambands.ca

Fantasy Hockey 09/10!

Hal Johnson

If you need a goalie, I have 2 for you. Brian Elliott and Rick Dipietro (who will be making his triumphant return this weekend).

And dont bother if you are going to offer me shit. At least think about whether or I not I will accept the offer before you submit it.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think some of the offers going around are shit- I think people are just too gun shy to make moves.

But then again I also think taht more importantly we are all missing the point of negotiation.... The first offer is the first step- keep going back and forth after that at least once or twice. I think you're an idiot if the first offer is your best offer. What the fuck is this a Saturn dealership?

S

Not defensive at all, just trying to get the trades rolling, and not speaking of any particular trades either. Just a point that I've seen loads of offers but no counter offers. I do however find this pool a tad frustrating- but mostly because I usually play open pools where you can own anyone. Just a different experience for me I suppose.

I guess I am saying work at it a bit and I'm sure we'll see some movement. Sorry if that came out wrong....

Basically...I started the bidding on the yahoo site...I was talking about the comments that come along the with trade via email...

I basically said...

I'll take Dipietro...but not sure what you want. I offered Vanek...expecting you to say...I've got too many LWingers but I'll take Zetterberg...and I'd say, oh if you want Zetterberg than you'd have to give up blah blah blah...

Instead I get...Elliott for Zetterberg...that's just foolish...just tried to start some dialogue with you.

Vanek is a decent player...

Edited by Guest

Hey POG sorry buddy, I had to turn your trade down, it was too major. I drafted my team with guys I like to cheer for and don't want to turn it completely upside down.

P.S. Sorry for being slow to reply to you too, I wasn't at a computer at all yesterday. I have 4 goalies and I accidentally left the 2 that played last night on the bench....FUCK!

Edited by Guest