Jambands.ca

Hamilton > Buffalo Airport ?

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Jetways only gives me 40 minutes between scheduled arrival at the airport and departure time. Is that enough time? I've never been to the Buffalo airport, so I don't know what the traffic patterns and line-ups are like.

Jetways only gives me 40 minutes between scheduled arrival at the airport and departure time. Is that enough time? I've never been to the Buffalo airport, so I don't know what the traffic patterns and line-ups are like.

I've never been to the Buffalo airport, but that is cutting it really close, especially if you have checked baggage. Maybe check and see if you can check-in in advance (online) for your flight leaving Buffalo. That would save you some time, but even still you would be close. Remember there's usually a difference between "arrival time" and the time you are walking off the plane.

Just my two cents.

Sounds like "arrival time" in this case refers to the ground transportation, in which case you might not have time to check in and clear security. Time for a different plan.

Buffalo airport is sweet though, no real traffic to speak of and things are super easy there. But 40 minutes is too close.