Jambands.ca

FUJI TY CDRs 100 - $50.00 Including Shipping

Irie Guy

Hey kids,

Good quality CDR's are getting harder to find. As most of you know the Spindles of FUJI's don't seem to be Taiyo Yuden discs anymore. Here is a deal where you can get 100 TY Fujis for a great price.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2760110737

If you e-mail directly and inquire about the item, they will e-mail you back with full price details including shipping. I know of others that have already bit on this deal. 100 CD's shipped via UPS including all taxes to my address was a mere $49.45. You also get included 10 coupons for Free Big Macs, if you are into that. My coupons are going to my Father In-Law.

there will be GST, that is it...

NOW, here's the kicker for the store i purchased from...

I also purchased a telephoto lense and adapter for my digicam. It cost just under 200 bucks Canadian.

Well, it gets shipped to me with the cd's. I test it out on my cam, and its so freaking big, it shadows the pictures taken with a flash. Also, the quality is degraded heavily.

Well, anyways, i call the place up, and tell them about the problem. i wasn't sure what they were going to do, as there wasn't anything physically wrong with the items....

Talking as politely as i could, i was able to get them to take it back, without too much of a problem. They were a little hesitant, but nothing too bad.

I'm getting my money back, full refund. Nothing really wrong with the items, just they dont work very well...

That is kick ass customer service, and i told them i will recommend them to anyone looking for blank fuji's...made it Japan.

So, if you could, and want great customer service, order from the link i posted above....

GREAT PEOPLE.

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

also, the first link posted above is from an American Company...

You WILL pay DUTY and BROKERAGE.

The link i posted is from a Canadian company. No DUTY or BROKERAGE....

those together will be expensive, especially the brokerage fee on the heavy cd's...

Just a little FYI

This is not a link from an American Company!!! The company is Carman's Foto Source based out of Stratford, Ontario. There is no duties or brokerage involved. You will have to pay GST and or PST if you are in Ontario. The deals themselves are pretty close. If you prefer regular Jewel cases you may want to pay the extra $10 to get yourself 200 Jewel Cases. If you prefer the slims than your dela is slightly better. If you like Big Macs then my deal is better.

they are just using different names...

I order from pc-camera's, you ordered from procamera...

i believe they are the same company...

I was under the impression, from reading the "procamera" description that they were American.

I guess they are the same company, i wonder why i didn't get any bigmac coupons ... LOL.

this is where my order was sent from:

Carman's Foto Source (PC)

257 Monteith Ave.

Stratford, ON

N5A 2P6

Item title: FUJI CD-R 20 PACK 80min 700mb JAPAN Made

Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2759324499

Item number: 2759324499

Buyer User ID: second_tube

Seller User ID: pc-cameras

Your total: $39.90

shipping 20.50

total 60 AMERICAN

so with exchange (it IS a Canadian company, so no duty or bullshit like that)

it was like 84 dollars....

200 fuji TY made discs ... 84 bucks canadian...

Update:

Received my order today. I had ordered what I though was 100 (10 x 10pks) of FUJI CDR's in Jewel Cases for $49.45 Total including taxes & shipping. What I received was 20 CDRS in slimcases. 80 short of what I should have received. My Invoice billed me as though I had ordered 20 discs @ 1.40 per plus $15.00 S&H + taxes. I did not order through E-bay. I called the store directly. I also received with it 20 coupons for either a free Big Mac or McChicken. [Embarrassed] These coupons were all ripped out of FUJI film boxes and are valid until 12/2004. I called them up right away and was told that they would send out the additional 80 CDRs. They also stated that they don't have any discs in Jewel Cases.

Thanks Hemp.

But not having a credit card I wont be able to get on this,well maybe the second link there is 6 days left,but the first link has 1 hour left,I'll just have to keep my eyes open for more.

Now that I know this exsists....

Cheers~

Archived